Good Morning, Bobcats!!
National Spinach Day is observed annually on March 26th. Not only are there so many delicious ways that you can enjoy spinach, but it is also incredibly good for you! It is
· One of the best sources of iron.
· An excellent source of calcium, folic acid, fiber, protein, calcium and vitamins A, C and K.
· And it is loaded with cancer-fighting antioxidants
· So be sure and eat your spinach today!
· Joke of the Day: One day two spinach leaves, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured spinach leaf called 911 and helped his injured friend as best as he could. The injured spinach leaf was taken to the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured spinach leaf, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".
Fact of the Day: Did you know that most sharks have at least four rows of teeth. As the first row of teeth in a shark gets worn out, the other rows of teeth move forward.
Remember that this Friday we will have another Fantastic Friday to raise money for Myles Mohr. It will still be a special COOL treat! Notes will be sent home again tomorrow!
Please try to have your recycling set out today at 3:15 and Abbey and Taryn will be around at Home Room to pick it up. Thanks!
Lunch today: Walking Taco, Lettuce, Brownie, Mixed Fruit
Breakfast for Wednesday is Breakfast Pizza, and lunch is Pork Patty, Potatoes and Gravy, Corn, Peaches, WG Roll